Terms And Conditions Of Use
Please be informed that by placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
Dispatch times may vary according to availability and any guarantees or representations made as to delivery times are subject to any delays resulting from postal delays for which we will not be responsible.
In order to shop on the Benóla Crystale Website you must be over 18 years of age and possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us.
Please be aware that Benóla Crystale retains the right to refuse any request made by you at its sole discretion. If your order is accepted we will inform you by email and we will confirm the identity of the party which you have contracted with. This will usually be Benóla Crystale or may in some cases be a third party.
When placing an order you undertake that all details you provide to us are true and accurate, that you are an authorised user of the credit or debit card used to place your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods. All prices advertised are subject to change.
Please be aware that some of the goods sold through our Websites may not be suitable for children under 18 years of age, so please take extra care when purchasing goods as gifts, for under 18’s.
Contract for Purchase
- When your order is placed, you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order. A contract between us for the purchase of the goods will not be formed until your payment has been approved us and we have debited your credit or debit card.
Pricing and Availability
- As much as we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on this Website are accurate, errors may occur. In event that we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled and a refund will be made and your selected items will not be sent out to you.
- If you cancel and you have already paid for the items, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT. Delivery costs will be charged in addition such additional charges are clearly where applicable and included in the Total Cost.
- The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies.
- When your order is received we will perform a standard pre-authorisation check on your payment card to ensure there are sufficient funds to complete the transaction. Your items will be sent only after the pre-authorisation check has been completed. Your card will be debited once the order has been accepted and your items will be delivered to you.
- Please see our Return Policy notice for further information.